- How much does shipping cost? As of October 8, 2014, standard shipping and handling prices for all retail items (except bulk orders) within the continental U.S. are based on the total cost of merchandise ordered:
$0.01 – 12.00: $4.50
$12.01 – 20.00: $5.50
$20.01 – 35.00: $6.50
$35.01 – 55.00: $7.50
$55.01 – up: $8.50
- What method of shipping do you use? We use USPS for all orders. Greeting cards are mailed via First Class or Priority Mail. Books are mailed via First Class or Media Mail. Orders are typically mailed within 3-4 business days, and we will send email confirmation once your order is on its way. Priority Mail is the only class that includes insurance; if you would like to add insurance to your Media Mail or First Class order, please contact us.
- What about shipping outside of the U.S.? Shipping prices for all international orders must be figured individually. Shipping prices for international orders are exact cost plus a nominal handling fee. Please email us the details of your order prior to placing it, and we will send you a customized invoice via Paypal.
- Do you offer bulk order pricing? Yes, we offer discounted rates for larger orders, meaning 10+ of a particular book (excluding Didache) and 20+ of a single design of cards. Contact us at email@example.com for details before ordering online. Shipping prices for bulk orders may differ from the standard rate.
- Can I pay with a check instead of using Paypal online? Yes, please contact us for an invoice. Your order will be mailed once payment is received.
- Do you charge sales tax? Only Indiana residents pay the 7% sales tax. It will be figured automatically in Paypal.