Looking for Christmas cards, Christmas gifts, or a little something for yourself? Starting today, everything is on sale! Prices are valid through Saturday, November 30, which also happens to be Small Business Saturday.
A few highlights:
- He Restores My Soul edited by Katie Schuermann, uses Psalm 23 as the framework to point the cross-bearing Christian woman to Christ and the comfort found in Him alone. As one reviewer notes, “These stories provide the reader with a glimpse into some of the many ways suffering can and does manifest itself in our lives while providing a lens through which the Christian sees suffering and responds to it; namely through the cross of Christ.”
- Share the joy of Christ’s birth with your family and friends with our stunning Christmas cards. Each one pairs beautiful artwork with the words of Scripture or the timeless poetry of hymns.
- God With Us by David H. Petersen is a collection of brief sermons that are perfect for personal devotion. You’ll read how Christ’s incarnation is the basis of all Christian preaching and the essence of every celebration of the Lord’s Supper and Baptism, every proclamation of Absolution to repentant sinners.
- The Great Works of God: The Mysteries of Christ in the Book of Exodus contains more than 120 Christocentric, devotional meditations in which Valerius Herberger shows his fervent belief that Jesus Christ is the center of every part of Scripture. Matthew Carver’s translation of this work is outstanding.
- In the classic Ceremony and Celebration, Lang describes the theological significance and historic, confessional Lutheran position on liturgical worship. Do you know why we do what we do? Find out here.
- Wherever you fall on the spectrum of Latin — a scholar, a teacher or student of classical education, or a novice — you will find Liber Hymnorum: The Latin Hymns of the Lutheran Church to be an absolute treasure. Liber Hymnorum is two hymnals in one, the first half being English, the second Latin, exactly mirroring the first half in content and numbering.
A blessed Thanksgiving to you!